0

Jedward.

Oh my. Words cannot describe how much I hate these geezers. I just had my first taste of their 'music' (a term I use very lightly). I have only heard the song once. Never again. Never, never, never. It's a (distasteful) remake of Bowie and Mercury's Under Pressure. I LOVE the original. I'm even a fan of the MCR/The Used remake. But when it's 'sung' by two Irish brats, mixed with Vanilla Ice and some sort of privileged white boy rap I wish I had done a Van Gough.

I don't know why they're making music. I don't know who told them they could sing. These new music fads are totally beyond me. What happened to music? My brother (who is very talented musician) gets annoyed with the music industry where musical ability is no longer a needed quality. You just need the 'look' or get some Hype behind you (not the talented music producer Hype, the shittier media kind).

Photo: Twat (left), Twat (right)

Hopefully this particular one won't last very long... fingers crossed.

If you want to sample the abomination - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh_xhF5NsnY

If you'd rather listen to the brilliant original,



x.

0 comments:

Back to Top